Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Desperate Housewives BUZZ


I am an addict. I confess. Its the glam, the drama, the story, everything about Desperate Housewives just makes me wanna STOP and imagine how life would be if I was in Wisteria Lane. Yup, to be seeing Mike Delfino or Austin Britt topless, or Gabrielle Solis hooking up with the gorgeous John (Jesse Metcalfe), would make me really really happy.


Even Oprah Winfrey was hooked up with the awesome show. She even had an Oprah episode where she made a 10 minute spoof, pretending she was a "Wisteria Lane" housewife. She even got a fake husband!!! Now that IS entertaining.

I really can't get enough of Wisteria Lane. The stories just keep on getting better!

And the promotional pictures? Oh, the promo pix of DH are to DIE for. The picture above is one of the best, taken at a Laundry shop or whatever. Hmmm... kinda makes me wanna wash my own clothes. :) The picture is very ironic, the glam in the ordinary... Makes me just wanna smile...

No comments: