Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lifetime Warranty

Whoa. My conversion is DROPPING, DROPping, dropping...
They put me on the f*ckin' Prio 1, making me take most of the calls that should be divided EQUALLY between all of the agents here. What are they trying to do? KILL my conversion, then FIRE me for not having good stats???

Sh!t, this day sucks. To think that I wore my one of my favorite shirts. Believe it or not, I am typing at one word per minute. After typing one word, my phone rings again, I have to do the entire lame spiel AND THEN, as typical as it may seem, it's a customer service call, or a workable call BUT I don't close the sale.

I have one sale today. One sale without any warranties. I have to have another sale with an attachment. OR ELSE. There goes my monthly appraisal. How can I be regularized? I mean, I have been working with this company for 2 months, and I wouldn't want to recieve an email or a letter saying that I didn't get through, and that I will have to stay as a PROBY for another 6 months. Double sh!t.

It's 11 pm. The queue has finally ceased. I get the chance to at least relax and breathe in the air-conditioned air.

For a moment I get the feeling this day will eventually be OK.

I hope I get another sale.

I'll add a warranty to that f*ckin' sale.

No comments: