Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shut Up and Drink Your Slimming Tea

God, can you make them stop???

A couple of days ago, the maintenance guys working at the building I was living at started to clean the pool that was left abandoned for the longest time. I haven't seen a drop of clean, chlorinated water in the pool since I have moved in, just gar
bage and rainwater that fills it up halfway.

"Gee," I wondered, maybe they just wanted to make everything shiny and new. I

was starting to think about my pool outfit.


Then, just yesterday, guys started bringing in big kleig lights. Were they having a photo shoot? A movie shoot?


Waking up last night, I saw that the entire pool was painted in graffiti. It was a commercial. And when I started fantasizing about actually being discovered as a commercial model and eventually starring along side my beloved Piolo Pascual, I realized it was a commercial for a slimming drink.

The words "L-CARNATINE" were painted all over one wall.


And so my dreams crumbled, and I cannot sleep because the actors cannot get their act right. The director kept on shouting "Retake!!!". Hay...


Can someone please, make them stop... :(


2 comments:

Mountain Boy said...

nyahay! pwede pa rin yan becks! gow for gowld! slimming tea kung slimming tea... ako naman ang iiwas sa L-Carnatine... ehehe!

Unknown said...

anong petsa na!