Friday, December 8, 2006

Any Complaints?

It's freezing in Baguio right now. I think it's below 10 degrees celcius and I have to wear my warmest turtleneck to avoid getting sick. Guess what? I caught the colds. Sh*t. My lips are cracked and they hurt like hell. Double sh*t.

I'm back to smoking 3 packs of cigs per day. And I drink beer like water. Talk about taking care of my health. I have decided to jog everyday though. I wake up at 5:00 am and jog around Burnham Park. Then I wake up from that dream, look at my watch and find out its 11:00 am. Now that's something to be proud of.

Here I am complaining about everything again. I will have to change my outlook in life. In fact, I am going to add this to my New Year's Resolutions. I hate New Year's Resolutions. There. I complained again. My "anak" is right. I complain too much. Haha.

4:00 am on my cellphone. I am going to wait for the sun to rise before I go home. Then I will sleep the whole day. Then I might go to Friday's for my weekly dose of stress reliever. I might wear something warm. I am beginning to hate the climate. Another complaint. No wonder people think I am a snob. I complain a lot.

No comments: