Thursday, December 7, 2006

Changes

Yup. I have decided to look for other means of shouting out what I have in mind. I have created an account in Blogspot eons ago, unfortunately I have forgotten my password. Just like my account at Myspace. I have memory gap. I can't eat seafoods. Or I might have to have my brain reformatted.

My previous blog was in Friendster, so if you get a chance to take a look at it, you might wanna click on
www.friendster.com/bogart (and send to 2366) and click on the part where it says "view blog". Or you can click on http://chaz_in_time.blogs.friendster.com/peanut_butter/ for a short cut. Either way you can view 45 of my previous blogs going back to the 18th century.

Anyways, starting now you might wanna check on this address every once in a while to check up on how a little boy like me would want to say about the world. Or my so called life.

No comments: