Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lost for Words...

I am at lost for words. I have summarized what I was suppose to say in this post while I was walking to the nearest internet cafe. But when I got here, I have lost track of what I would have been typing right now. It is so ironic, how easily I forget things, when,in fact, I have never wanted to lose track of anything that has happened in my life. I keep a diary because I would want to remember details of what has occured in my life during the day. But still, here I am, trying to remember the beautiful words that I have weaved before.

I think I should be talking about my lovelife. My ex has been texting me, and I have been reassured by him that he has indeed loved me, and it was just because he was in another relationship that gave me enough reason to break up with him. I never forgot how much I loved him. I told him that he will always have a special place in my heart.

I sent a text message to my "anak" a while back, telling him that I already know that I will never experience happiness anymore, and that I think I really have to live with it. He replied, saying I deserve happiness and that I will find it eventually. Then he asked me if we can make babies. I didn't reply. I didn't have time for humor.

One of my new found friends, "Mighty" told me that to let go of someone, I would have to let the wind carry the memories away, and that I have to focus on my future. I replied, saying that as much as I want to, the wind is blowing my direction, and it is obstructing my view. A desert storm of unimaginable proportions covering my path to real happiness. What a BUGG3R...

Im lost for words again. I keep on staring at the monitor and wondering what I can say about what happened to my day.

I give up. I might as well try to sleep. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: