Monday, December 11, 2006

Sleeping All Day...

The drizzling rain outside added to the already cold wind that envelopes Baguio City. In other words, its freezing like hell and I have been very lazy to even see the sky the whole day. I spent the entire morning and afternoon sleeping till I can't feel my toes anymore. Talk about being lazy.

Last year's December wasn't this cold. I can't even imagine how cold it is going to be this February. I might need another thick blanket.

I have friends coming over this Christmas from Manila and Ilocos. They want to spend Christmas here. Good for them. I have always dreamed of spending the Holidays somewhere warm. Like the Carribean. Or Florida. For now I would be spending my cold Christmas alone (well, not alone, my friends are gonna be there). Not that I haven't tried spending it alone before.

Well, got to go home and sleep (again). I have nothing to do but sleep. I lead a boring life...

No comments: