Thursday, July 12, 2007

Complaining Again

It's 5.oo am MNL time. I am famished, stressed, and irritated. Work is a blast, and I love what I am doing. It has started raining again, and I can't breathe.

Yes, I am complaining. Probably because I am tired. But at least I am not whining about my love life. THAT sucks.

I just came from work and I am really happy that I have the job. It is very fulfilling, to say the least.

The emails, the calls, the training, the constant changes. I LOVE it. But one thing is sure, nothing beats working when you get the salary you deserve. I have extra jobs, no extra monetary compensation. Now that's sad.

Our electricity was cut the other day, we did not have the time to pay the bill. Talk about darkness. It is a good thing I work at night. At least I slept better. But it was wonderful to learn that electricity is back. I get to watch those BelAmi guys before hitting the sack.

It has officially been 3 months since the last time I made love with someone. Now if lack of sex kills, I would be dead now. Ha ha. I am a walking, talking, sex-deprived zombie. LOL.


So I am famished, stressed, tired, sleep deprived and sex deprived.

I am complaining.

No comments: