Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Changes and Boredom

I have been sitting for 8 hours, waiting for the end of the class. I was on training for the new account I am moving in and I am bored to death.

It has been almost 2 weeks when they told me I was to move to a new account. I have been with with my account for 2 years - part of the first batch, in fact - and it tore my heart apart to hear that we were to lose the account, it was going back to Manila.

I had a lot of good memories with the account I previously had. It was a sales account, and being in a sales environment actually made me a better person. I learned a lot from the account and it truly is pain to see it dissolve.

Let me just say that I am happy to be in the new account (rather than lose my job). It is a Financial Services Bank, and though I hate math, our trainer told us we will just be using Simple Elementary Math to do our job correctly. Whew.

The company I work for prides itself in being flexible. Too flexible, in fact, that I can be in 3 different accounts within 3 months - transferred from one account to another.

I am a bit optimistic that I would stay in this new account for a long time. If possible, another 2 years.

That is one thing about changes. It takes boredom away from life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! i'm glad you're happy to be in a new account and still have a job :)

not having job sucks a** big time! anyhoo! have a great day!

~ViN

Unknown said...

Lucky are those who can be in 3 different accounts in three months... luckier than those who are in four different accounts at the same time... Hehe!

Beaugarte said...

Correct! Kamusta ka naman diyan mare!? Ha ha ha ha