Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with Sharon Cuneta

Christmas has come and gone, and with a few days left in the year, I was actually hoping I'd get a lot of things as Christmas gifts. Just a couple of gifts came, though, but it doesn't matter, the gifts were thoughtful.

So I got myself some gifts for Christmas, not a lot, but at least I bought some stuff for me.

1. Sharon Cuneta's classic movie collection
2. Old movies in VCDs and DVDs

3. Bob Ong's books
4. 2 pairs of Buffalo pants (for sale of course)

The company I have been working for for the past 2 years decided that we needed time off for the Christmas season. It was 4 days of blissful relazation, I thought, so the time was right - I've had a stressful week at work.

I had a list of things that I haven't had the chance to do, and I thought it was the time to actually get to it.

1. Do my laundry
2. Clean my room

3. Movie Marathon
4. Write something for this blog
5. Finish the novel I have started writing

I did the laundry, I cleaned my room, then I started my Movie Marathon with Sharon Cuneta's "Bubukas, Luluhod ang mga tala" ("Tomorrow, The Stars will Kneel"). Then I realized I was bored. ARGH! The only thing I hate (other than Marian Rivera's dancing) is being bored.




Got this copy of "Mrs. Doubtfire", one of my favorite movies, and I watched that while online. I started chatting but that lost it's luster after a couple of minutes.

Whew, I didn't really know what to do anymore. I lied in my bed, just wishing the holidays were over. For the first time this year, I actually wanted to go back to work! I can't believe it.

3 more days to go.

I thought I started liking Christmas. Now I just realized, I still hate it. Aside from Marian Rivera's dancing, of course.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't hate christmas entirely! lol don't be silly... lol you got a few gifts, may not be a lot but you said it yourself... "the gifts were thoughtful"... haha...

anyways i'll still wish you "happy holidays" ...

have a great new year...

~ViN

p.s.
what's your new years resolution?

Beaugarte said...

Hey, got into an argument with one of friends about me being alone during Christmas. Well, he won that game.

New Year's Resolution? I'd probably make a blog entry just for that! Thanks for reminding me. :)

Have a good one!