Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things about Me - from FACEBOOK!

Get to know more about me!

1. I honestly do not know what to write about myself. I keep a blog and make sure that I update it everytime, but when it comes to writing about myself, I'd rather answer questions than just write random stuff.

2. I have 3 blogs, one for the serious me (bogartbogart.blogspot.com), another blog for my gayer version (pintouche.blogspot.com), and another for my gayest(kumekemengkabuhayan.blogspot.com).

3. If Beyonce has Sasha Fierce for an alter ego, I have Beaugarte Beautious. Beaugarte is just a "frenched" name, spelled like a name in French. But it's just Bogart. Long story on that one. Beautious is m gay family name. I don't really think Beaugarte is the alter ego. I think William Charles IS the ultimate alter ego. :)

4. I like the smell of freshly, clean laundry and newly cut grass.

5. I love my name. I will never trade my name for any other.

6. The original spelling of my family name was "CENIT". American missionaries came and registered all the names of the families in Bicol in the early 1920's and when my grand father gave his family name, they spelled it incorrectly - or rather fabulously.

7. I love adobo. I cook great adobo, and I have always been interested in tasting different kinds of adobo to find out ways on how to cook it differently.

8. I designed and created my own outfit for our company's Year end Party. I love it, it is the first formal wear that I have created for myself, or for anyone.

9. I love shoes. Last year I had 4 brand new pair of different stilletos. I may be a big guy, but I thank God for big shoe sizes. :)

10. I have a long torso and short legs. Anatomically speaking, my body is not proportional. It is a good thing that some body parts compromise my leg's lack of length - wink wink*.

11.I always bring a big bag to work. What's in the bag? An umbrella, pens, my wallet, my cellphone, my cellphone's headset and a pair of false eyelashes. I bring big bags because I might stumble upon something worth bringing home - I don't need plastic bags anymore.

12. Although I love talking, I prefer to remain silent at home. When I am at home, I seldom talk, it is my way of resting my voice and just relaxing.

13. When I get angry, I often speak in English. But if I started my tirade with a Tagalog cuss (ie> P*tang*na m*), I usually end the entire paragraph in Tagalog.

14. I think that I need more time to think about 25 Random things about myself.

15. I own 2 pairs of eyeglasses with scratch resistant lens. I am probably the most clumsy person when it comes with objects. One I went out with white sneakers. When I got home that day they were already gray.

16. I walk when I am upset. It helps me clear my mind.

17. I have terribly memory. Once I was talking to guy. He noticed that I didn't recognized him. When I professed that I didn't remember him, he laughed, and said I had already slept with him. Then I remembered. LOL.

18. I love taking pictures. Of myself. I think you all have noticed that already. :)

19. Though I support PETA, I still think fur is fabulous. Bad bad me.

20. After almost a decade after the last episode of Sex and the City, I am still addicted to the series. I have watched the entire series 14 times.

21. I love Chili. Or anything spicy.

22. I once had a relationship that was based purely on physical attraction. The rest were based on mental attraction.

23. I've had a total of 9 serious relationships since I was born. All of them with men.

24. I have 2 finished novels that I want to get published within the year. But I do not know how to start.

25. I do not wear any watches. I used to be obsessive-compulsive about time, so I decided not to wear any watches. Now I learned how to relax and have fun.

No comments: