Monday, February 9, 2009

I Miss My Angel

Listening to an old song, I remember when you were mine, and I yours.

I promised you that I will always be there when you called, but I broke that promise and I never turned back. If I could only turn back time, I would come back to you, and come back to the time when you were waiting for me to tell you that I still love you, and that I was willing to let go of the fault that you were never part of.

I made you choose between me and the girl who claimed to have your child. You chose me but still I let you go. I let you go because you will never have a future with me, I would never give you children.

It is a terrible fact that I do not want to remember, but everytime I hear this song, I can still see your eyes as you silently pleaded for me to stay. I can vividly remember tears falling down my cheek as I watched your cab drive away - away from the reality that I still love you, but I had to let you go.

I will never be too far away to feel you. I won't hesitate at all, whenever you call.

I tremble inside whenever I remember the way you held my hand, the way you looked into my eyes after we kissed.

And I'll always remember, the part of you so tender, I'll be the one to catch your fall, whenever you call.

My only regret - the biggest regret I've ever had, was that I was never there to gently kiss your tears away. I never understood what you did. Why you gave everything and yet I chose never to go back to your arms.

If I was given a chance to be part of your life again, I will.

As long as I hear this song playing, I will always remember, I loved you, and you are one of the biggest parts of my life.

I will always love you my angel, my Cherubim.