Friday, February 27, 2009

Ramblings: the Coffee Vendo Machine

The coin clinked as it hit the bottom of the coffee dispenser. Oh well, I guess I am the first one to have vendo coffee in this building. I was early by 3 hours just so I could attend a meeting.

Holding the vendo coffee with my two hands, I wondered what I was still doing in this company. I see the same people. I do the same thing each and everyday.

I struggled as I tried to get the last stick of cancer stick I had left from the night before. I didn't get to smoke that much. I was really sleepy and a hit from a fag would definitely wake me up.

I came to the office at 10 pm. My shift officially starts at 1 am. I punched in my employee number into the lobby pc to log in, even though the company prohibits logging in much earlier than the time we are expected to be at the office. F*ck. Why do they even bother? I won't be paid for overtime anyway.

My mom did not want me to go to Europe to work there cause she said it would be hard for me. Duh, the work I have right now sucks, doesn't even cover all the bills without burning a hole in my pocket.

I'd take Italy anytime.

My head hurts.

I wanna go home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's called burnout, becks... burnout...

Anonymous said...

just be thankful you've got a job... lol i sometimes hate my job, i mean who really loves their job that much haha... i don't know anyhoo, have a great week!

it'll be better soon just hang inthere...

i'll take italy as well, anytime!

ViN

Beaugarte said...

@ Jun - BURNOUT ba kamo? Leche. Sinabi mo pa.

@Vin - I AM grateful for my job. It's just that sometimes, I'd love to take a looooong time off.

Missing the good olde jobless days (knock on wood)