Friday, February 6, 2009

Pictures Can Be Deceiving.

So I got this fabulous tan by the River at Pangasinan 2 weeks ago, and I even took a few photos just to make sure I have proof I had a tan, just in case someone noticed (or wouldn't notice) my tan.

I posted the said photo in a gay lifestyle oriented site, Guys4Men, and after just a couple of minutes after successfully posting it, a lot of guys started sending me messages, wanting to meet me.

Whoa! What just happened here? Funny thing, I have been in the site for more than 3 years, and not once in my G4M life have I received a lot of messages. Messages ranging from "Hi!"s to the endless phone numbers.


Now I truly believe in the saying "Pictures can be deceiving."



LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab tan, you say... I've been dying to get tanned myself, but it would seem my body can no longer produce enough melanin to tint my skin even if i stayed under the sun for hours... hehe! Becks, anyway, with or without the tan, you're still fabulous!

Beaugarte said...

I Know! Ching...

Thanks SHISH... Tan tayo one time, ibabad natin sa araw, bongire, kandila, o kahit na anong apoy ang skin mo para mabuhay ang melanin...

hahaha...